You are not managing your invoicing in any of the supported accounting softwares. As a result, you would like to import your invoices in bulk using an excel or CSV file.
What is the solution
- Create or update invoices by importing an excel file: You send us the file and we'll take care of it manually for you (during onboarding only).
These invoices will not be synced with any accounting system afterwards
- Click "Import invoices" button from the settings page dedicated to invoice upload.
How to prepare the excel file
Imported file should be in the following format: xlsx, csv
Please refer to the information below to find details about each field:
- customerRef (mandatory): indicated in customer details in Peakflo. To see the number open customer profile and click "Details" tab.
- invoiceNumber (mandatory): A unique invoice reference that should be used if invoice is imported again. Should be unique in the file
- issueDate (mandatory): The field should be in an excel format date or a string `YYYY-MM-DD`
- duePeriod (Mandatory if no dueDate is set): Number of days from invoice issue date till due date.
- dueDate (Mandatory if no duePeriod is set): The date after which invoice will be marked as overdue. The field should be in an excel format date or a string `YYYY-MM-DD`
- amount: total invoice outstanding amount
- amountDue: amount yet to be paid for the invoice
- status: should be selected from the following available inputs:
- lastUpdated: The field should be in an excel format date or a string `YYYY-MM-DD`. If not set - the time of file upload will be used instead.
- currency: Currency should in ISO 4217 format (example: "SGD"). By default is "SGD".
Kindly refer to the following working sample file in case if any instructions are not clear.