You are not managing your customer contacts in any of the supported accounting softwares. As a result, you would like to import your invoices in bulk using an excel or CSV file.
What is the solution
- Create or update contacts by importing an excel file: You send us the file and we'll take care of it manually for you (during onboarding only).
💡 These contacts will not be synced with any accounting system afterwards
- Click "Import contacts" button from the settings page dedicated to invoice upload.
How to prepare the excel file
Imported file should be in the following format: xlsx, csv
Please refer to the information below to find details about each field:
- companyId (mandatory): indicated in customer details in Peakflo. To see the number open customer profile and click "Details" tab to find an external ref Id.
- contactId (optional): A unique contact reference that should be used if contact is imported again in the future. Should be unique in the file.
- position (optional): Position in the company. Should be selected from the following available inputs:
- email (Mandatory): email address
- title (Optional): Dr./Mr./Ms.
- firstName (Mandatory): First name
- middleName (Optional): Middle name
- lastName (Optional): Last name
- suffix (Optional): suffix
- isMainContact (Mandatory): Defines if the person is considered a main contact for Ninjavan. Can be multiple per customer
- phone (Optional): Phone numbers should be formatted with a '+' and country code e.g., +16175551212 (E.164 format).
- altPhone (Optional): Phone numbers should be formatted with a '+' and country code e.g., +16175551212 (E.164 format).
- mobilePhone (Optional): Phone numbers should be formatted with a '+' and country code e.g., +16175551212 (E.164 format).
- description (Optional): Any other notes about the contact
Kindly refer to the following working sample file in case if any instructions are not clear.