When your finance team wants to approve purchase quotes, the PQs may also require the e-signature of the approver. In Peakflo, you not only can streamline the approval process, but also the approver can e-sign the purchase quote. Peakflo will also automatically turn the PQ into a PO with the signature of the approver on the PO PDF. This is how you can e-sign purchase orders:
1. Go to the "My approval" section and click on the purchase quotes that are pending approval.
2. Open the purchase quote that is pending your approval and click on "Approve".
3. Once you clicked on "Approved", a new window will open up asking for your confirmation to add the e-signature to your purchase order.
4. Then click on the approved purchase order and the three dots on the top right side of the purchase order. Click on "Download PDF".
The e-signature will appear like the PDF below:
4. You can check the PO timeline details to see the signatory along with the date and time the PO was e-signed.