1. Go to the "Vendors" tab under the "Payables" section.
2. Click on "Add New".
3. There are three tabs available for adding vendor details. On the
"Info" tab, you can add the general vendor details and also assign custom fields for your vendors. in case you want to learn how you can add custom fields on a vendor detail form, please visit this link.
* You can also assign a "Default chart of accounts" for your vendors from the "Info" tab and at the time of bill creation, the default chart of accounts will get assigned to your bill based on the vendor name.
4. On the "Address" tab, you'll be able to add the "billing details" and "Shipping details" of your vendor.
5. On the "Bank Details" tab, you can add one or more bank details belonging to your vendors.
* You can choose one bank account as the default bank account for your vendors by clicking on the "Default" toggle.
6. Double-check the vendor details and click on "Save".
Why do you need to fill out vendor information?
Think of Peakflo as your vendor management platform. By making sure that your vendor contacts have the right details, you can cut the time for creating a purchase quote or a bill.
This is because Peakflo will help pre-fill the information in the purchase quote or the bill based on the vendor details you've added. Some examples include the workflow and the CoA assigned to the vendor as well as their payment information.