So you want to connect your NetSuite with Peakflo? We're working hard to make this process self-service, but for now, the process is white-glove and you're our VIP!
How you do it:
You'll need to have administrative permissions so that can proceed with the following steps:
- Visit the Peakflo website and click 'Book A Demo' in order to get a one-on-one walk-through of the integration. We'll make sure you get started right.
- Peakflo team will send you secret keys that you'll use for the next steps. Make sure to check your mail inbox and save the credentials!
- Once logged into NetSuite, go to Customization in the top navigation bar. From the dropdown menu, select SuiteBuilder then click on Search & Install Bundles.
- Search the keyword Peakflo.
- Install both of the bundles Peakflo integration and Peakflo integration (attachments).
- Once installations are finished, go to Setup in the main navigation bar, select Peakflo integration, then click on Peakflo Admin Configuration.
- Please enter the credentials you've received earlier in the respective fields:
Field Value Peakflo key The value is provided by the Peakflo team. Please check your inbox Peakflo secret The value is provided by the Peakflo team. Please check your inbox Enabled Subsidiary Choose which subsidiaries to enable according to prior agreements with the Peakflo team Peakflo Sync Select the checkbox to enable the peakflo sync after all keys, secrets and subsidiaries are configured correctly
- The data sync for your transactions will begin. Depending on the number of invoices you have, syncing can take a couple of hours up to a few weeks.
Data flow diagram
Here's a list of data that we will sync from NetSuite to Peakflo:
- Accounts (automatically import from NetSuite to Peakflo for both accounts receivable and payable)
- Customers (automatically import from NetSuite to Peakflo)
* Any customers that are deleted/inactive in NetSuite, will get synced as deleted/archived in Peakflo
- Invoices (automatically import from NetSuite to Peakflo)
- Customer payments and bank deposits (automatically import from NetSuite to Peakflo, will also be marked as Payments in Peakflo)
- Customer deposits (automatically import from NetSuite to Peakflo, will also be marked as Payments in Peakflo)
- Deposit application (automatically import from NetSuite to Peakflo, will also be marked as Payments in Peakflo)
- Credit notes (automatically import from NetSuite to Peakflo)
Your account will be connected to NetSuite until you click disconnect. If you ever find your account disconnected, you can reconnect it any time in Settings → Integrations.
Reach out to us and we can help you to change the NetSuite organization.
Need any help or got questions?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you sorted.