Want to connect your NetSuite with Peakflo? Please follow the steps below:
How you do it:
You'll need to have administrative permissions so that can proceed with the following steps:
- Visit the Peakflo website and click 'Book A Demo' in order to get a one-on-one walk-through of the integration. We'll make sure you get started right.
- Peakflo team will send you secret keys that you'll use for the next steps. Make sure to check your mail inbox and save the credentials!
- Once logged into NetSuite, go to Customization in the top navigation bar. From the dropdown menu, select SuiteBuilder then click on Search & Install Bundles.
- Search the keyword Peakflo.
- Install both of the bundles Peakflo integration and Peakflo integration (attachments).
- Once installations are finished, go to Setup in the main navigation bar, select Peakflo integration, then click on Peakflo Admin Configuration.
- Please enter the credentials you've received earlier in the respective fields:
Field Value Peakflo key The value is provided by the Peakflo team. Please check your inbox Peakflo secret The value is provided by the Peakflo team. Please check your inbox Enabled Subsidiary Choose which subsidiaries to enable according to prior agreements with the Peakflo team Peakflo Sync Select the checkbox to enable the Peakflo sync after all keys, secrets and subsidiaries are configured correctly
- The data sync for your transactions will begin. Depending on the number of invoices you have, syncing can take a couple of hours up to a few weeks.
Data flow diagram
Here's a list of data that we will sync from NetSuite to Peakflo:
- Taxes -> Automated sync NetSuite Taxes to Peakflo Taxes
- Accounts -> Automated sync NetSuite Accounts to Peakflo Accounts
- Employees -> Automated sync NetSuite Employees to Peakflo Vendors
- CoA -> Automated sync NetSuite CoA to Peakflo CoA
- Expense Categories -> Automated sync NetSuite Expense Categories to Peakflo Custom field (Categories)
- Department -> Automated sync NetSuite Department to Peakflo Custom field (Department)
- Location -> Automated sync NetSuite Location to Peakflo Custom field (Location)
- Classification -> Automated sync NetSuite Classification to Peakflo Clustom field (Classification)
- Custom Segment - Sub Segment -> Automated sync NetSuite Custom Segment - Sub Segment to Peakflo Clustom field (Custom Segment - Sub Segment)
- Journal Entries -> Peakflo wallet top-up will be synced to NetSuite under Journal Entries
- Bill Payments -> Peakflo Payments will be synced to NetSuite under Bill Payments
- Expense Reports -> Peakflo Bills will be synced to NetSuite under Expense Reports
Please keep in mind that the Accounts Payable object sync from Peakflo to NetSuite will take up to 25 minutes.
Accounts Receivable Mapping:
- Customers -> Sync NetSuite Customers to Peakflo Customers
* Any customers that are deleted/inactive in NetSuite, will get synced as deleted/archived in Peakflo
- Customer Contacts -> Automated ync NetSuite Customer Contacts to Peakflo Contacts
- Invoices -> Automated sync NetSuite Invoices to Peakflo Invoices
- Customer Payments -> Automated sync NetSuite Customer Payments to Peakflo Payments and vice versa
- Customer Deposits -> Automated sync NetSuite Customer Deposit to Peakflo Payments
- Deposit application -> Automated sync NetSuite Deposit application to Peakflo Payments
- Bank Deposit -> Automated sync from Peakflo Payouts to NetSuite Bank Deposit
- Credit notes-> Automated sync from Peakflo Credit Notes to NetSuite AR Credit Notes
* You can also set up different wallets with the same currency to make sure payments are automatically reconciled under the correct COA/GL code expenses.
Your account will be connected to NetSuite until you click disconnect. If you ever find your account disconnected, you can reconnect it any time in Settings → Integrations.
Reach out to us and we can help you to change the NetSuite organization.
Need any help or got questions?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you sorted.