Are you using Microsoft Dynamics Nav to manage your business? Integrating with Peakflo is easy and swift!
🔃 To connect, please get in touch with our customer success and sales team, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All you have to do is inform us of the version of Microsoft Dynamics Nav you're using – cloud or on-prem – and we'll contact you shortly for the integration 🔧
Data flow diagram
Peakflo will securely import the following data from Microsoft Dynamics Nav automatically:
- Inventory list → you can also import Inventory list from Peakflo to MS Navision and vice versa
- Chart of Accounts
- Customers → you can also import Customers from Peakflo to MS Navision and vice versa
- Invoice payments → you can also import Invoice payments from Peakflo to MS Navision and vice versa
- Credit Note → you can also import Credit note from Peakflo to MS Navision and vice versa
Please mind that we do not sync any dispute-level items, so finance and sales teams will need to solve disputes and create credit notes manually in Peakflo.
- Vendors → you can also import Vendors from Peakflo to MS Navision and vice versa
- Bills payments
Your account will be connected to Microsoft Dynamics Nav until you click disconnect. If you ever find your account disconnected, you can reconnect at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
How do I disconnect from Microsoft Dynamics Nav?
To disconnect, please contact us and we'll disconnect your account immediately.
How are payments recorded on Microsoft Dynamics Nav handled?
Payments applied to invoices on Microsoft Dynamics Nav will be synced to Peakflo instantly. You must have auto-sync enabled for 2-way payment sync to work.
How to change my Microsoft Dynamics Nav organization Peakflo?
Reach out to us and we can help you to change the Zoho organization.