Are you using Jurnal accounting software to manage your business? By integrating with Peakflo, you can make payments seamlessly!
Plus, the setup is only a one-click process—ok it's closer to five clicks, but who's counting (we'll get into this later, or you can go to the section in this article on How to Connect Jurnal to Peakflo)
Data flow diagram
Peakflo will securely import the following data from Jurnal automatically
- Common mappings both on the receivables and payables side:
The Chart of Accounts can also automatically synch on a line item level. When creating a bill or purchase order in Peakflo, the chart of accounts will be pre-selected on an inventory level.
- Mappings on the payables side:
- Vendors → automatically import Vendors from Peakflo to Jurnal and vice versa
- Purchase Quote → automatically import Purchase Quote from Peakflo to Jurnal and vice versa
- Purchase Invoices → automatically import Bills from Peakflo to Jurnal and vice versa
- Purchase Payments → automatically import Payments from Peakflo to Jurnal
- Custom Fields → automatically import tags from Jurnal to Peakflo
Your Peakflo account syncs with Jurnal automatically. All data will be synced every 5 minutes to ensure you're always working with the most real-time information.
How do I connect Jurnal to Peakflo?
Step 1: Go to settings
Step 2: Click 'Integrations'
Under the settings menu option, you should see a tab called 'Integrations.' Click it.
Step 3: Click Connect to Jurnal
Step 4: Log into Jurnal
Step 5: Refresh accounts
Once you're logged in, you will see the status of the integration on the page along with the options to configure the accounts.
⚠️ Before configuring the accounts, make sure to hit refresh and select the accounts. Doing so will ensure that all accounts are in sync. Optionally, you can do the same process to sync taxes as well.
Step 6: Configure account mappings
Once the refresh is done, click on "Configure account" at the top right.
Please select the accounts that you'll use to sync with your accounting system.
⚠️ Make sure to fill out all fields as they're mandatory. If skipped, the account will not be synced.
Here's the list of accounts that you'll need to sync:
- Payment processing fees: Select the chart of accounts to sync payment processing fee entries.
- Bill item default: Select the chart of accounts to sync bill items that are not assigned to any accounts or GL codes in Peakflo
- Map Withholding Tax to Accounts: Select the types of withholding taxes linked to the chart of accounts to automated receivables and payables reconciliation. This is already set by default.
- Account for receivables: Select the chart of accounts to sync withholding tax receivables entries.
- Account for payables: Select the chart of accounts to sync withholding tax payable entries.
- Map currencies to bank account: Set the relevant currency for the chart of accounts linked to cash inflows & outflows. Click on View All to see more options for the currencies.
- Receivables account: Select the bank account to sync customer collections.
- Funding account: Select the bank account to fund the Peakflo wallet.
- Payables bank account: Select the Peakflo wallet created in your accounting software.
* You can also set up different wallets with the same currency to make sure payments are automatically reconciled under the correct COA/GL code expenses.
Once done, click Save Settings at the top right.
📣 Do not forget to double-check if every line of the configuration is correct.
Need any technical help with the account mapping? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Once you're sure that the configuration is set accordingly, click Finish.
Peakflo will begin to sync your chart of accounts, and usually, it'll take around 20 to 25 minutes. So grab some coffee ☕ and snacks, let us do the work for you!
And that's it! 😎
🛠️ Need any technical help with the account mapping? Reach out to us at email@example.com!
Your account will be connected to Jurnal until you click disconnect. If you ever find your account disconnected, you can reconnect any time in Settings → Integrations.
- How long does it take to sync the data from Peakflo to Jurnal?
Around 20 to 25 minutes.
- How do I disconnect from Jurnal?
Go to Settings → Integrations and click on Disconnect from Jurnal.
- How are payments recorded on Jurnal handled?
Payments applied to invoices on Jurnal will be synced to Peakflo instantly. You must have auto-sync enabled for 2-way payment sync to work.
- How to change my Jurnal Organization in Peakflo?
Reach out to us and we can help you to change the Jurnal organization.