Workflows are the ❤️ of Peakflo. Using workflows, you can trigger personalized, multi-channel reminders to your customers using an escalation matrix.
By default, Peakflo has assigned a workflow to all of your customers. Check this out:
Pretty cool, right? 😎
But you know what's cooler? Adding more actions to your workflow to follow up on pending invoices and get paid faster. 💸
Follow the step-by-step guide to create an action using the workflow.
- Go to Settings and click on Accounts Receivable Workflows.
- Choose a workflow where you want to set up an action. Here you also can find a list of the actions you’ve already set up.
- Click on the Create action button.
- Once the action editor pops up, fill in the details as necessary. These include:
- Action name. The name of the action you’re going to create.
- Trigger. The number of days you want the action to be triggered. You can set it up before or after the due date, after the issue date, or on specific dates.
- Repeat action after completion. The interval of days you want the action to be repeated.
- Action type. The type of action you want to set up. Learn more about different action types.
- Owner. The account manager responsible for managing the action.
- Recipients. The users you want to assign the action to.
- Subject. The title of the action that you want to notify the users about.
- Include invoice as attachment. Tick the box if you want the invoice to be attached in the mail.
- Fill in the text box with the email template you’ve created. Learn how to customize your action template to autofill any of the important information in the mail.
- Review one more time and once you’re done, hit “Update action”
For the full walkthrough, take a look at the GIF below.
Congratulations, you have successfully created an action. To get the most out of our AP and AR tools, feel free to explore our help center. 🔍