For a better customer's payment experience, they can now download the statement of accounts from their payment portal.
The process is quick and simple. Here's the step-by-step guide:
1. In the email that your customer receives regarding the due date of their invoice, they can click on the Proceed to pay button at the bottom.
2. They'll be directed to the customer's portal, where they can view their balance, all the invoices, and other information.
3. To download the statement of accounts, they can click on Get Statements at the top right.
4. The account statement window will pop up and your customer can either choose the following options:
- Activity. This will generate an invoice for a certain time period in the PDF format. For that, your customer will need to input the date range.
- Outstanding. This will generate a general invoice.
If you're more of a visual person, take a look at the walkthrough below.