If you need to include specific information about the PQ or PO line items, you can always add more details to the line item details edit form using custom fields. In this article, we will walk you through the steps of how you can do that:
1. Go to "Settings" and click on "Custom Fields" under the "Payables" section.
2. Then click on "Add New" to define a new custom field. You can also edit an existing custom field by clicking on it.
3. Add the details of the custom field in the "General" tab
4. Then go to the "Visibility" tab of the custom field module and tick "Visible". You can also make this field mandatory by ticking "Always mandatory" for bill line items or PO/PQ line items. Then click on "Save".
5. Go to the "Purchase Requests" or "Bills" tab under the "Payables" section. You can either add a new purchase request/bill or edit an existing one from this tab.
6. Choose the PQ/bill that yo u want to edit, click on the three dots on top right of the pop-up, then click on "Edit".
7. Go to the "Items" tab of the PQ and then choose "Additional Info" placed under the line item.
8. The custom field(s) for the line items will be accessible from here and you can add the additional information easily.
9. Then click on "Save" to save the changes.