Last updated January 03, 2021
This website https://peakflo.co (the "Website") is operated and serviced by Peakflo PTE. LTD. (registration number 202035714D) headquartered in Singapore (hereinafter referred to as "Peakflo, "we", “us”, or “our”). Peakflo is statutorily required to comply with all applicable laws issued by the relevant governmental authorities, including but not limited to the Payment Services Act (No. 2 of 2019).
By signing up, logging in and/or accessing the Website, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and you have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions of this Policy as may be amended from time to time.
- Type of the Collected Data
- Provision of the Collected Data
- Operation of the Collected Data
- Disclosure of the Collected Data
Peakflo may collect the following information and data (collectively - "Collected Data"):
1.1. Significant Data. The following signinficant data may be collected by Peakflo from you to provide the services in the most efficiently:
- Payments and other financial information;
- Anonymised data collected by trackers (collectively - "Significant Data").
1.2. Personal Data. From time to time, Peakflo may collect data that enables an individual to be identified ("Personal Data") in connection with the use of the Website. This includes information such as names, contact details, addresses, and other identification details of individuals who access or use the Website and the services provided on it.
1.3. Additional Data. Peakflo may also collect other information (" Additional Data") directly from you in the following ways:
- Through your activity on or through the Website and sites you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Through any other data and information, you provide us with any means of communication.
2. Provision of the Collected Data
2.1. Where the Collected Data is provided in connection with the use of the Website, you represent and warrant to Peakflo that
- the relevant individual has been notified of the purposes for which data will be collected, processed, used, or disclosed; and
- such an individual's consent for the collection, processing, use, and disclosure of such personal data by Peakflo has been obtained and authorised by such an individual.
2.2. You must promptly inform us of becoming aware of the withdrawal by the relevant individual of his/her consent to the collection, processing, use, and/or disclosure by Peakflo of the Collected Data provided to Peakflo. The withdrawal of such consent may affect the services that Peakflo is able to provide to you.
2.3. Any consent given in relation to the Collected Data shall, subject to all applicable laws and regulations, survive death, incapacity, bankruptcy, or insolvency of any such individual and the termination or expiration of any account in connection with the use of the Website.
2.4. The Collected Data we hold about you must be accurate and current. Please keep us informed if any of the Collected Data changes during your relationship with us.
3. Operation of the Collected Data
3.1. Peakflo may collect, store, process, disclose, access, review and/or use the Collected Data in accordance with the applicable laws for so long as it may consider necessary for retention, and its business purposes in connection with the operation of the Website.
3.2. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Peakflo may use the Collected Data for any of its business purposes, which include, and is not limited to, the following :
- Improve and personalise your experience when you use our Website and/or applications connected to the Website;
- Send reminders about invoices, payments, or other transactions recorded in Peakflo to your customers and your employees;
- Send you marketing communications and information relating to our services which we think may be of interest to you (which you have the right to opt-out of);
- to facilitate transactions on the Website;
- to carry out, monitor, and analyse Peakflo business;
- for the marketing of products and services ancillary or related to the use of the Website;
- in connection with any sale, merge, or acquisition of Peakflo business;
- to comply with any applicable laws or internal regulations in any country.
Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds that justify our use of Collected Data.
3.3. We will retain the Collected Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for the Collected Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of the Collected Data, the purposes for which we process the Collected Data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
3.4. In some circumstances, including but not limited to statistics accounting, we may anonymise the Collected Data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
4. Disclosure and transfer of Collected Data
4.1. Peakflo may disclose the Collected Data to any person or entity to whom Aspire is under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure pursuant to any applicable laws, including disclosure to courts, tribunals, and/or legal, regulatory, tax, and government authorities.
4.2. Peakflo may from time to time also disclose the Collected Data to the following (whether inside or outside of Singapore) for the purposes specified above:
- any third party which provides operation, administrative, or other services to Peakflo in connection with Peakflo's business operations and/or the Website;
- any person or entity employed by or on behalf of Peakflo or is a part of or related to any group of companies of which Peakflo forms part;
- any actual or proposed assignee of Peakflo or transferee of Peakflo's rights in respect of all or any part of the assets or business of Peakflo; and
- any financial organisation as well as the members of such financial organisation and other relevant third parties in connection with the use of the Website (e.g.; banks, financial intermediaries, insurers, reinsurers, escrow agents, and other P2P platforms).
4.3. We may transfer the Collected Data outside of Singapore to perform our services. To ensure that Collected Data does receive an adequate level of protection we have put in place the appropriate measures to ensure that Collected Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with and which respects the Singapore laws on data protection. Additionally, when and if we need to transfer Collected Data outside of Singapore for the purposes set out above, we will comply with any local law transfer requirements.
5. Data Security
5.1. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent Collected Data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to Collected Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process Collected Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
5.2. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
5.3. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is the appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
6. Marketing Communications
6.1. If you consent accordingly, you may, from time to time, receive a variety of marketing information, including but not limited to newsletters, emails, and/or text messages (the "Marketing Communications"), that may include service updates, product advertising and offers related to Peakflo’s services which we believe you may be interested in.
6.2. At any time, you may change your Marketing Communications preferences, by contacting our team.
6.3. Apart from Marketing Communications, please note that from time to time, you may receive important service information that we believe is critical to your use of our services. In such exceptional circumstances, such information will be sent to you regardless of your preferences.
7. Amendment of the Collected Data
7.1. Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to the Collected Data;
- Request correction of the Collected Data that we hold about you;
- Request erasure of Collected Data;
- Object to processing of Collected Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information;
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
7.2. If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your Collected Data or personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact Peakflo Data Protection Officer via electronic mail at the following address: email@example.com
7.3. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if we find your request for access is unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.