When we talk about different actions, we're talking about what we want to happen between you and the customer or what kind of communication you want to have with the customer.
Here are eight types of actions:
- Automatic Email — This is an email that is sent out automatically as part of a workflow you've set up. It is sent when conditions, or triggers, are met and handled by the system.
- Email —This creates an action in the account manager's action tab that notifies them that an email should be sent. This way the account manager can customize it before sending to the customer.
- WhatsApp — This creates a WhatsApp script that is sent to an account manager's action tab first. This way the account manager can customize it before sending from their personal WhatsApp.
- SMS —This is an SMS text message that is sent automatically as part of a workflow. It is sent when conditions, or triggers, are met and handled by the system.
- Legal Escalation — This creates a task in the account manager's action tab to send an email to the internal legal team.
- Letter of Demand — This is a paper letter sent by Peakflo on behalf of the customer as a precursor to legal action using the template as defined in the workflow action editor.
- Customer Office Visit — This option creates a task in the account manager's action tab urging them to visit the customer's office in person and then log the visit manually afterward.
- Call —This option creates a task to the account manager's action tab urging them to call the payer and log the call manually afterward.
Back to Help Portal